Dealership opportunities available worldwide including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
- Do you want to get involved in the multi billion dollar floor safety (non slip / anti slip) industry with a world leader company globally, who has world wide network of floor safety experts?
South East Asia installs over 3.2 billion square meters of floor tiles a year!
There is currently 3.5 billion square meters of treatable floor and bathtub surfaces in North America!
All other types of floors and other treatable surfaces are at least 4 times as large!
- Would you like to own a turn-key business where you pay no ongoing franchise fees?
How does a business sound, which allows you to recoup your investment within months?
- You can be up and running within 2 to 3 weeks
- You pay no ongoing franchise fees at all
Is a company that has grown 200% in the past year, has introduced several new products and earning opportunities in every year since establishment and continuously striving for excellence sounds progressive?
- 3 years pro-forma financials example available upon registration
- Indicative financials example suggests $400,000 plus gross profit over 3 years
- 2003 – 2 Masters Distributors, less than 20 dealers, Safe Solution® system, Maintenance Solution™
- 2005 – 6 Master Distributors, more than 45 dealers, Floor Tuff™ polyurethane anti slip coating, FSMP™
- 2006* – 7 Master Distributors, 70 dealers, Dry Treat Stain Proof penetrating sealer, Dry Treat Enhance Plus surface treatment, Enhanced FSMP™, SlipAlert™
Would you like to be part of a worldwide system which offers superior marketing strategies and growing its client base by 100 plus percent every year and has a system which not only keeps your clients happy\, but clients who want you to service them for life?
Brand Name Recognition
The response from the Insurance Industry and the Food and Service Industry at national trade shows over the last year and particularly at the recent June, 2005: National Restaurant Association (NRA) tradeshow in Chicago clearly indicates that that Global Safe Technologies Inc. products and FSMP Program has found a niche in a huge market.
The Company is presently in various stages of discussion with many of North America’s major restaurant franchise and hotel and entertainment companies.
Global Safe Technologies Inc. is quickly establishing itself as the only recognized Brand Name in the Anti-Slip Flooring and Bath Tub Industry.
How does an organisation sounds which not only offers a 24/7/365 technical support from around the world by the best team of experts, but also offers ongoing sales, marketing, operational and management training and support opportunities?
- 2003 Only Canadian clients. Small to medium businesses, with occasional large international client.
- 2004 Canadian and Australian clients. Several medium and large international clients.
- 2005 Canadian, US, Australian clients. More large international clients.
- 2006* Canadian, US, Australian, New Zealand clients. More international large clients, several multi national corporations.
- Infonet, Intranet
- Brochures, CDs, samples
Are you interested to get involved in an industry what the insurance industry needs and the products and services are helping humanity?
Independent Test results
Safe Solution™, under laboratory testing, meets and exceeds (ASTM WK7668 New Standard Test "...for Determining the Static Coefficient of Friction of Ceramic Tile and Other Like Surfaces" as verified by Smith Emery Laboratories (available upon request).
Safe Solution™ treatment brings non-porous hard surfaces into compliance with ADA, OSHA, ASTM, ANSI, National Safety Council, National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) and UL Labs standards which mandate a co-efficient of friction of 0.50 or higher.
In fact, depending upon specific surface, Safe Solution™ treatment creates a coefficient of 0.60 – 0.80 which is labeled "High Traction".
Do you have a positive attitude, can you relate to people, are business minded and have what it takes to succeed?
- Largest slip fall claim believed to cost around 2.75 million.
- 74 percent of all Public Liability Claims related to slips and falls.
- Two thirds of all indoor Workers Compensation claims are related to slips and falls.
- Average claim cost is around $18,000. Total estimated cost to Australian community is around 2.8 billion per annum and growing due to aging society.
- More stringent OH&S safety regulations and awareness in society, higher penalties
- After many years of planning & continuous discussions with the Insurance Industry Global Safe Technologies Inc. has been given recognition for its proven products, quality control & the unique comprehensive maintenance monitoring system called the Floor Safety Maintenance Program (FSMP)™
- In January, 2005, an insurance underwriter for Lloyd's of London, based in British Columbia, Canada, with worldwide ties endorsed the Company and its products offering a "Special Discounted Insurance Program" to any client using the products and FSMP™.
- After almost 2 years of research and study, one of the world’s largest Insurers is preparing to endorse Global Safe Inc.’s product line and the FSMP™ as a pro-active means of preventing slippage accidents and reducing costly liability claims
Have liquid funds of USD$58,500 available?
- You want to buy and build a business not buying a job
- You are proud of your work and your achievements
- You are passionate about what you are doing
- You have a "go-getter" attitude
- You have USD$58,500,00 available to invest
If you answered Yes to the above questions, simply click onto the Request Information Form button below; fill out the form to get you further information and for you to take advantage of the limited opportunities still available.