Regional Distributorship business opportunities available worldwide, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Do you want to get involved in the multi billion dollar floor safety (non slip / anti slip) industry with the world leader, who has world wide network of floor safety experts?
South East Asia installs over 3.2 billion square meters of floor tiles a year!
There is currently 3.5 billion square meters of treatable floor and bathtub surfaces in North America!
All other types of floors and other treatable surfaces are at least 4 times as large!
Would you like to own a best value for money, sophisticated, systematised turn-key business in an exclusive territory (region) where you pay no ongoing fees?
How does a business sound, which allows you to recoup your investment within months?
- You can be up and running within a short period of time
- You pay no ongoing fees at all
- Region / territory is exclusive to you
Is a company that has grown to become a “one stop shop” and able to provide anti slip treatment for virtually any surfaces as well as able to assist visually impaired over the past 3 years, has also introduced several new complimentary products and earning opportunities in every year since establishment and continuously striving for excellence sounds progressive?
- 3 years pro-forma financials example available upon registration
- Indicative financials example suggests $1,500,000 profit over 3 years **
- 2004 – Micro etching treatment, general purpose cleaner
- 2005 – Floor Tuff™ polyurethane anti slip coating, FSMP
- 2006 – Penetrating sealer and enhancer, Enhanced FSMP, SlipAlert™
- 2007 – Safe Grip anti slip strips and non skid coating, matting solutions Floor Tuff Green environmentally friendly polyurethane anti slip coating, accelerated wear (sustainability) test for products.
- 2008 - Tactile Ground Surface Indicator (TGSI), environmentally friendly cleaner, Regional and Local Distribution channels, Surface Safety Assessment Program (SSAP). The company is fully committed that by the end of the year will only offer environmentally friendly and sustainable floor safety products.
Would you like to be part of a worldwide system which offers superior marketing strategies and growing its client base by 100 plus percent every year and has a system which not only keeps your clients happy, but clients who want you to service them for life?
BRAND NAME RECOGNITION
The various products and the Global Safe name is now widely recognized and associated with outstanding quality and wide range of floor safety anti slip solutions on virtually any surface and situation which is backed up by our unparalleled satiation tailored risk management program the SSAP©.
How does an organisation sounds which not only offers a 24/7/365 technical support from around the world by the best team of experts, but also offers ongoing sales, marketing, operational and management training and support opportunities?
- 2003 Small to medium businesses, with occasional large international client.
- 2004 Canadian and Australian clients. Several medium and large international clients.
- 2005 Canadian, US, Australian clients. More large multinational clients.
- 2006 Canadian, US, Australian, New Zealand clients. More large international clients, several multi national corporations.
- 2007 Canadian, US, Australian, New Zealand, Philippines clients. Large multinational firm starts 2 year trial of Safe Grip product, nationwide agreement with very large companies servicing more multi national clients.
- 2008 Safe Grip trial progressed to it second year with excellent feedback after the first year.
Are you interested to get involved in an industry the products and services are helping humanity?
- Infonet, Intranet
- Superior website strategy. 4 fold increase year on year over 3 consecutive years
- Brochures, CDs, samples
Do you have a positive attitude? Can you relate to people? Are you business minded and have what it takes to succeed?
- Over 70 percent of all Public Liability Claims related to slips and falls commonly all over the world.
- Two thirds of all indoor Workers Compensation claims are related to slips and falls.
- Average claim cost in developed countries is increasing and is around $18,000 in Australia. Total estimated cost to Australian community is around 2.8 billion per annum and growing due to aging society. Trends are very similar worldwide.
- More stringent OH&S safety regulations and awareness in society, higher penalties, introduction of corporate manslaughter laws.
- After many years of planning & continuous discussions with the Insurance Industry Global Safe Technologies has been given recognition for its proven products,quality control & the unique comprehensive maintenance monitoring system called the Floor Safety Maintenance Program (FSMP)
- In January, 2005, an insurance underwriter for Lloyd's of London, based in British Columbia, Canada, with worldwide ties endorsed the Company and its products offering a "Special Discounted Insurance Program" to any client using the products and FSMP.
- After almost 2 years of research and study, one of the world’s largest Insurers is preparing to endorse Global Safe’s product line and the FSMP as a pro-active means of preventing slippage accidents and reducing costly liability claims
Have liquid funds of US$148,000.00 (ex TGSI) for products or US$191,700 (inc TGSI) for products available?
- You want to buy and build a great business
- You are proud of your work and your achievements
- You are passionate about what you are doing
- You can lead locally and work as a team member internationally
- You want to work with a company where your opinion is important and your comments are sought after
- You have a "go-getter" attitude
- You have US$148,000,00 available to invest in the opportunity without Tactile Ground Surface Indicators (TGSI) or
- You have US$191,700,00 available to invest in the opportunity in the full product range
** Direct application using the entire range of products
If you answered Yes to the above questions, simply click onto the Request Information Form button below; fill out the form to get you further information and for you to take advantage of the limited opportunities still available.