Penetrating Sealer Solution
What is Stain Proof™
Stain Proof™ is a breathable surface treatment which provides a lasting enrichment of colour and stain protection for concrete, terracotta tile, cast stone, pavers, limestone, brick, marble, granite, terrazzo and grout. Treated indoor and outdoor surfaces become easier to clean, maintain, and keep looking good for longer.
Stain Proof™ is suitable for a wide variety of applications
Stain Proof™ is able to
- Repel stains, graffiti and food products - - making cleaning easier
- Work without changing the appearance of the surface - keeps the original look
- Non film-forming
- Greatly reduce water uptake and minimise moss growth
- Freeze thaw spalling and efflorescence
- An excellent chloride ion salt screen - ideal for marine and pool areas
- Highly water vapour permeable - able to breathe so there is no build-up of subsurface moisture, allowing it to dry out
- Deeply penetrating - protecting against weathering and wearing
- Very alkali resistant - won't break down in contact with cement based materials, able to seal hairline cracks up to 0.3 mm (0.012 in.) and does not flake or peel.
A 15-YEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY is offered when STAIN PROOF™ is applied by an accredited applicator following written instructions and maintained regularly using the recommended maintenance system. Spills should still be cleaned up immediately to minimise absorption.
A 50 per cent active content in alcohol.
1, 5 & 20 litre steel drums.
Use product within 12 months of purchase. Keep container tightly sealed, in a cool well-ventilated place. Product is freeze-thaw stable.
Rundle Street Mall, Adelaide, SA (1000 sq m)
THE REST OF THE WORLD
Beneton Super Stores, Vienna & Graz,
Napier Valley Winery, CA
Amberwood, Fayetteville, AR
Resistance to salt attack tests on pavers - BEMAC Laboratories.
Staining liquid tests to ISO 10545-14 - Eureka Tiles.
Coefficient of friction of wet surfaces - BEMAC Laboratories.
If you have any issue or doubt about your floor surface slipperiness, contact your local Authorised Dealer. Our Floor Safety Expert will come to you to asses your situation and will provide you with a complimentary Floor Safety Inspection Report, so you will know whether you have an issue. This is only just the beginning of our service and at all times you can be sure that our representative will have your best interest at heart.
Click on Contact Us to get your nearest Authorised Dealer's contact details or click on Enquiry and provides us with your details and specific concern and your nearest Safety representative will contact you.